29 January, 2010

From Reason to Revelation

Basilica di Sant'Andrea

a tribute to a cathedral close to where we live (40km) in Vercelli dating back to 1219

Sant'Andrea on Wikipedia

Take a look at my INTERVIEW with my Flickr Friend ALONSODR!!: angiereal.blogspot.com/

Dear Friends

I am very busy with my being a volunteer
I am organizing again a fund raising event in Biella (my home town) for:
this project:
STOP AIDS AT BIRTH

The major Cesvi campaign to defeat Hiv/Aids in Sub-Saharan Africa.

www.cesvi.eu/index.php?pagina=pagina_generica.php&id=720

www.cesvi.eu/index.php
www.cesvi.org
Now my project is on line on the official CESVI site! wow!:
www.cesvi.org/?pagina=pagina_generica.php&id=1264


Therefore when I will visit your great shots, often I will just leave a fave, with no comment nor invites.

-------------------------------





Interestingness shots
50 Most interesting slide show

btw : link to my PUBLISHED shots

Subscribe to my stream

No comments: