1. How did you first get interested in photography? And are you self taught?
Innate interest, self taught whit aid of photographic books and manuals.
2. Do you have a favourite walk around lens? If so, what is it?
Zeiss Planar, micronikkor,..( wide angle better than tele)
3. What equipment and software do you use?
Rolleiflex 6x6,Nikon FM2,Nikon FE2,.. now Nikon D50.Nikon 8004,
Canon Powershot G3
4. Which one item of equipment is the most important for you?
portability , ergonomy, strenght, immediateness.
5. How do you decide on locations and subjects?
random finding, scarce programming.
6. What are your favourite subjects to photograph?
no favorite subiect , all that emotional
7. What continues to inspire you as a photographic artist?
Cartier Bresson and more other...
8. What is the one thing that you have not captured on camera you feel you need to express?
portraits..I am timid.
9. What other artists have influenced your work?
I find many in flickr world but i find that woman are more talented
10. What other talents do you possess besides photography? And is there another area of talent you would like to explore?
Design, painture, drawing architecture, modelism, graphic art..
11. Have you met other flick rites in person, and how was the experience?
I have a photographic talented family.
12. Any words of advice for those who would like to dig deeper into photography?
Don't apologize technology , the subject is central.
13. Of all the photos you've taken, what is your favourite and why?
I have not a favorite photo but my favorite subiect hare the human and nature work.
14. If you could change anything on flickr, what would it be?
Minus award orgasm.
These are the photos that agedsenator want to show us in this interview:
Grazie Vittorio per la tua gentilezza e per averci regalato il tuo archivio di ricordi di cose che appartengono al passato ma hanno un aura di impermanenza. E' un vero peccato che non ci siamo conosciuti prima ma Napoli non è l'Australia, quindi prima o poi un altro giretto lo faremo di nuovo.
Thanks to Vittorio (agedsenator) for his kindness and for showing us a stream of timeless photos of great quality and for being the executive producer of Valpopando either ;-)
angie_real aka Angela Lobefaro