1. How did you first get interested in photography? And are you self taught?
My interest in photography comes from cinema. I do love it and about two years ago I began with this hobby. Yes, I´m totally self taught
2. Do you have a favourite walk around lens? If so, what is it?
I like Sigma 10-20 very much, but I wanted to buy the Tokina 12-24. In my opinion is a better lens, but it does available for Sony yet. I do like my Minolta 50mm1.7.
3. What equipment and software do you use?
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
Tokina 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5
Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6
Tokina 28mm f/2.8
Minolta 50mm f/1.7
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6
Cokin filters: GND8, Gradiant Tobacco, Soft Sunset, IR, ND8
B+W circular polarizer
Hoya R72 IR filter
B+W ND8 filter
4. Which one item of equipment is the most important for you?
Filters, the let you enjoy photography at the right time you shot
5. How do you decide on locations and subjects?
Looking for beautiful places in maps and going to known places
6. What are your favourite subjects to photograph?
Landscapes, but I love introducing a person who tells a story
7. What continues to inspire you as a photographic artist?
Light. I think managing light is the most beautiful challenge in photography
8. What is the one thing that you have not captured on camera you feel you need to express?
I´m ver interested in urban shots right now
9. What other artists have influenced your work?
My work has been inspired, in flickr, in Tadeo (TGlow) from the beginning.
10. What other talents do you possess besides photography? And is there another area of talent you would like to explore?
I´m economist, this is just a hobby :)
11. Have you met other flick rites in person, and how was the experience?
Yes, in fact, we have a group here, in Seville and we are great friends
12. Any words of advice for those who would like to dig deeper into photography?
Try to shot always in manual mode
13. Of all the photos you've taken, what is your favourite and why?
I do not have a favourite photo. I like a few more than others, but I´m not in love with a photo
14. If you could change anything on flickr, what would it be?
To vulnerable to people with no friendly intention. Your work is exposed to people who can takes advantage of it with no intention
These are the photos that alonsodr want to show us in this interview:
Thanks to alonsodr for his kindness and for showing us a stream of high quality and intensity.
angie_real aka Angela Lobefaro