29 September, 2007

Interview with my Flickr friend AngeloCesare

Playing with the year

1. How did you first get interested in photography? And are
you self taught?

From childhood. I love National Geographic photographers and I've bought a lot of books.

Watching and watching.


2. Do you have a favourite walk around lens? If so, what is
it?

Lens? 18-70 mm

3. What equipment and software do you use?

My preferred camera is a Nikon D200 (10,2 megapixel), with:
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED (135 equivalent of 27-105mm zoom range);
AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300 mm (135 equivalent of 105-450mm zoom range) f /4.5-5.6 G IF-ED.
I also use a Nikon Coolpix 8700 (8,0 megapixel), optical Zoom Nikkor ED 8.9-71.2 mm (8x), 1:2,8-4,2.
Sometimes I use a compact camera Sony DSC T3, 5.1 megapixels, optical zoom 3x.
And finally a cameraphone: Nokia N95.

Software? Photoshop.


4. Which one item of equipment is the most important for
you?

Nikon D200 plus tripod and Photoshop: together.


5. How do you decide on locations and subjects?

Everywhere I can.


6. What are your favorite subjects to photograph?

Landscapes and colours.


7. What continues to inspire you as a photographic artist?

'900 paintings.


8. What is the one thing that you have not captured on
camera you feel you need to express?

Woman world.


9. What other artists have influenced your work?

Friends on Flickr.

10. What other talents do you possess besides photography?
And is there another area of talent you would like to
explore?

Music: electric guitar. And golf.


11. Have you met other flick rites in person, and how was
the experience?

No. I want not. Flickr is as a Second Life! And Second Life is a second life.


12. Any words of advice for those who would like to dig
deeper into photography?

Shots, shots, shots and... shots. Camera is a friend.



13. Of all the photos you've taken, what is your favorite
and why?

Firenze by me #3
Firenze by me #3

Why? Because I've shotted the dark side of a bridge (as it is in my mind).



14. If you could change anything on flickr, what would it
be?

Articles on great photographers.

These are the photos that AngeloCesare want to show us:

- Playing with the year

Playing with the year

- Sunset cocktail

Sunset cocktail

- A sea of flowers

A sea of flowers

Thanks to AngeloCesare for his kindness and fast reply!

No comments: